Sunday, January 2, 2011

Baby Steps


Ok, here I go, first goal since my break from everything goal oriented and the first goal in the new year (not FOR the new year, to clarify).  My cousin has started this challenge to post something to her blog every day in January and I am going to join her in this.
I think it is only as challenging as I want it to be so that's a good choice to start with I think. I can work on a bunch of posts and schedule them to publish every day, which seems like the same amount of work as a daily post, but once I'm on a roll I can write a lot rather than stopping and starting and getting my flow going again each day, so that will help.  Also, there is no restrictions on what counts as a post, it can be one picture, it can be copying lyrics that touched me recently, it can be just a few important words.
So, for someone who has really missed blogging, but has also lost a little of the drive and inspiration to blog, this is a great exercise in getting me back into it.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

*like*!! Looking forward to reading your posts!

PamJ said...

YAY! That's awesome you have joined us in doing this :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...