Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Laughter is the best medicine

As I have begun to envision some future blog posts, I've realized I really want to incorporate a few things, more pictures, more of my daily life, more insights I get from God, and more laughter. 

Why laughter?
To remind me not to take life so seriously.
To give me that dose of medicine that uplifts the heart and lightens burdens.
To find joy always.

And so I am going to have more frequent Laugh of the Day entries. I want to make laughter a more frequent part of my life, and share the smiles and joy with you as well :)

There were SO many laughs throughout the holidays, especially with my family and the games we play.  I recommend The Game of Things, that one was pretty hilarious.....very LOL. But those laughs are kinda hard to share :) So, something funny I can share, well the most surprisingly LOL was actually Dispicable Me.  Our favorite LOL moment was the best line and we can't stop quoting it!
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna DIE!

Every fluffy thing we see now...."It's SO fluffy I'm going to die!" LOL every time! If you haven't seen it, you really should!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...