Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Talent Tuesday

Why is it so hard to talk about our talents?

God has blessed each one of us with many talents.  Yes, many! And he did not give them to us just for us to bury and hide them. It is not bragging to utilize them, and bless others with them, especially when we give him the credit for the good work he has begun in us.

We sometimes need to remind ourselves how special God has made us, a unique combination of characteristics, skills, and talents he designed in us before we were even born! You were made to do something only you can do the way only you do it.

So in that spirit I wanted to start a Talent Tuesday post, where occasionally we take the time to share with each other the gift of ourselves (yes that means I would LOVE to see you participate and post about your special talents!)













I'll go first.

Lately I've actually been wanting to combine two talents I have, card making and digital photo editing.  I've been playing with digital crafting just for the fun of it for 5 years now, not doing much other than an occasional Christmas photo card, art for myself, and contributions to a digital book project for my cuz, but now that my side business company, Stampin' Up! has digital crafting tools that I can download I have the inclination to attempt making more of my own photo cards with the SU products.

Here are the first photo card designs I've created with SU.




































Bless us with your gifts by linking your talent post here:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...