Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wellness Wednesday

Ever since reading Reshaping It All by Candace Cameron, where she talks a bit about what kind of exercises she chooses and why, I've been getting more and more into pilates rather than yoga, and even running.  I still try to put running into my exercise routine at least once a week, but I find pilates is so much easier to integrate when I have short instances I can fit some exercise time into. 

I find that if I can fit in 5-10 min. here and there I actually will do cummulatively much more because if I wait for a 30 min. period of time I just so rarely find one (or find one that I want to workout through) that I just tend to not do a workout at all.

I found Youtube is a great resource for that and I found a fav channel I like to subscribe to now, Erin Huggins, who also talks about nutrition.  Here are some of my favorites, some of which I even can do at work (with the door closed :)











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...