Thursday, April 19, 2012

Three Things Thursday

Three Sci-fi things I believe (or don't)
1. I believe in the possibility of ghosts. I definitely believe in spirits, whether they are attached to a former life is debatable, but I don't think there is concrete evidence against it.

2. I don't believe in aliens. It is obviously within God's power to create them, but to me that seems like the equivelant of having a secret wife and children, not His style.

3. I kinda believe in psychics....I believe prophesying (seeing the future) is a real gift and that the gift of inexplicable knowledge can come from only one of two powers. "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world." 1 John 4:1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...