Tuesday, April 30, 2013

ODP Week 4.3

So my final 2 days of dress wearing are over. People keep asking how I feel and I'm not entirely sure.

I felt a little overwhelmed with choices.

I felt a little happy I had more choices.

I felt a little shy of wearing anything with a waste line again.

I felt like I could finally cover my legs again.

People asked if I would frame, toss, or burn the dress.
No.

It's almost a security blanket now. Sean insinuated I might become Linus with it.
I'm not quite that bad.

Yet.
I have seriously considered, if I had a few more similar dresses, I would be tempted to never wear pants again.
But I live in Winterpeg, as snow tonight proved.

So, for now I don't know what my fashion tomorrow holds. But here is my last two days. As usual, the details are all in my FB album.

Day 1 - Monday

Day 2 - Tuesday

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Way to go for finishing off this challenge!! You should do a photo collage with all 30 outfits - that would be a neat wrap up!

You did amazing! I'm definitely tempted to do this too now, but I don't think I have something that would work in my closet right now, and I'm not sure if I want to buy something to do this. Hmmmm. We'll see I guess.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...