Sunday, April 7, 2013

ODP Week One

Well, from day one I've been excited by the challenge of coming up with creative outfits to:
a) fall in love with the wardrobe I have all over again!
b) disguise that I'm wearing the same dress for 30 days in a row! no one even mentioned my same 'skirt' all week!
c) prove less is more!
I think week one went very well, other than spilling on it the first and third day :) That's what tide-to-go pens are for!
And I'm still excited for the remaining 23 days!

For full descriptions of my outfits (and how little I spent on them :) see my Facebook album here.

Day 1 - Monday


Day 2 - Tuesday


Day 3 - Wednesday
Day 4 - Thursday

Day 5 - Friday
Day 6 - Saturday
 
Day 7 - Sunday

And that is the end of week one!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...