Tuesday, April 30, 2013

ODP Week Four

So, this is the travel episode - the reason this is a little late :) One of the reasons I chose April as my ODP month was I knew I'd be travelling for 4 days and it would make for lighter packing :) I'm smart that way!

I am so excited I haven't duplicated one single outfit yet at this point! I keep getting awesome feedback about my creative outfits and I am so inspired to do this again....and again! :) I definitely hope to do this with another, possibly more challenging dress, and maybe even a pair of pants in the future! And I am so happy to hear I have inspired a few others along the way.

As usual, for all the details on each piece, don't forget to check out my FB album.


Day 1 - Monday

Day 2 - Tuesday

Day 3 - Wednesday

Day 4 - Thursday

Day 5 - Friday

Day 6 - Saturday

Day 7 - Sunday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...