Friday, March 30, 2012

Over the Moon

Today, Friday March 30th (I'm back dating this post) I was able to see an ultrasound for the first time - 4D no less - at Baby Moon with Tami and Kellin and a few other family members. It's the first baby in our family where we get to find out the sex (providing the baby cooperates!) before he or she is born!

My vote before we went into the room was that I was going to having a niece come June :)

I am over the moon that I was able to witness this glimpse into the miracle process, here's a few glimpses for you as well.



The baby was hiding a little in mom's ribcage but we still got to see some nice pictures, cute little nose like Teigon's and some pouty lips, even some wisps of hair.





As for whether I was wrong or right.....





you are just going to have to wait a bit, still a secret for now :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...