Friday, March 23, 2012

Fill-in the blank Friday

Well, it's been FOREVER since I've done one of these and I loved today's theme - COLOUR! I <3 colours! And it's SPRING! Colours will begin to blossom everywhere soon (which is why I picked this colourful FIBF header).  And I've been slacking here lately, needed a quick post that still captures a little about me :)

1. My favorite color is pink and teal. yes I know that's more than one, be glad I narrowed it down to two.

2. My home decor color palette includes browns, with shades of blue/green and white or black accents.

3. Other people always tell me I look good in (the color) jewel tones, specifically red and teal.

4. The color I detest is is greeny-brown, don't know if it has a name but the only thing I can think of is $#!+.
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be is a little bit of everything :) I actually have it organized rainbow style! there is a slight majority of neutrals because they are the easiest to pair with all my colours, but my two colours I have the most of, you guessed it, shades of pink and teal!
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is orange. maybe if you get into the orangey-peach-pink palette, but definitely not pumpkin or autumn oranges. which is a shame! I love autumn colours!

7. The color of my favorite dress is taupe and ivory with a teal liner. the dress is beautiful but the teal liner won it for me, I like the 'hidden' pop of colour you can only see peeks of. like the shoes with the red soles.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...