Friday, March 23, 2012
Fill-in the blank Friday
1. My favorite color is pink and teal. yes I know that's more than one, be glad I narrowed it down to two.
2. My home decor color palette includes browns, with shades of blue/green and white or black accents.
3. Other people always tell me I look good in (the color) jewel tones, specifically red and teal.
4. The color I detest is is greeny-brown, don't know if it has a name but the only thing I can think of is $#!+.
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be is a little bit of everything :) I actually have it organized rainbow style! there is a slight majority of neutrals because they are the easiest to pair with all my colours, but my two colours I have the most of, you guessed it, shades of pink and teal!
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is orange. maybe if you get into the orangey-peach-pink palette, but definitely not pumpkin or autumn oranges. which is a shame! I love autumn colours!
7. The color of my favorite dress is taupe and ivory with a teal liner. the dress is beautiful but the teal liner won it for me, I like the 'hidden' pop of colour you can only see peeks of. like the shoes with the red soles.