Thursday, February 10, 2011

Laugh of the Day

Ok, so having an iPhone that is so wonderful yet just a little too smart for it's own good has one little frustrating feature.  When typing messages, if the word I use isn't in it's 'spell check', or if my spelling error was just wrong enough not to register, it STILL thinks it should auto-correct and the most ridiculous words come out.
Like when I was making notes on a sermon, typed the word 'sceptor' instead of 'scepter' and it gave me 'specula'. Say what?!?
Well, someone sent me an email about other people's auto-correct mishaps and my goodness, I haven't laughed that hard since 'What?!? I have no arms!!!' Laughing that hard and lots of crunches, not a good combination.

Here are some good, clean fun ones, and a link to see more (warning, rated PG18+: some vulgar language not suitable for minors).










1 comment:

Pamela said...

I thought I commented on this?? So funny!! Conrad as an ipod touch and the same thing happens with autocorrect. So funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...