Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

  1. You would think I'm pretty ungrateful (based on my last post) but really Envy & Justice are hot topics at Church and my Boundaries course lately, and I'm just journalling through some feelings it's bringing up (I'm the opposite of envious in tomorrow's post ;).
  2. How the heck did I end up with so many shoes under my desk at work!
  3. I dream about people, I rarely am alone in my dreams (even when I want to be! don't you hate that bathroom dream where all the stalls don't have doors!)
  4. I like to collect everything! but I'm behaving lately, I've limited my collections to pretty boxes and unique perfume bottles (no, I don't count books, clothes or Stampin' Up! products, only essentially useless items are 'collections' ;).
  5. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is that I'm loving.
  6. Like: listening to my new worship songs I downloaded Love: singing them on top of my lungs
I copied a variety of Fill-ins from various "Friday Fill-ins" prompts, as I usually only like a few of the questions per week, but here is where to find some Friday Fill-ins for yourself.
 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...