Friday, March 7, 2008

Not MIA

I've been quiet lately, but I'm not MIA, just very busy at work. I put in over 4 hours of overtime this week and Monday looks like it may be another OT day. Good thing I have Tuesday off, although that doesn't mean it is a stress free day....I'm a little nervous about my dr.'s appointment, but the busyness is helping me not to think about that. Anyway, I just wanted to thank people for their encouragement and not making me regret my last post, lol. I feel less alone in this.....for once I actually think I'm going to succeed at this.

Anyway, I have plenty to write about....not so much plenty of time, and my back and arms are rebelling against being at a computer, considering the 11 hr day I just put and the 9.5 hr day I did yesterday. I'll be back. Haha, that makes me think of Arnie (for those of you who aren't on a first name basis with the Governor of California, that's Arnold Schwartzeneggar). And that makes me think of 'It's notta tuma!' Lol, I love that line, I'm such a dork.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Thinking of you ((hugs))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...