Sunday, March 30, 2008

Braun Memories Blog

Mom asked me some time ago to write down some of the memories I have from childhood, after Jodi and Tami and I were reminiscing and she couldn't remember the situation we were talking about. I've been working on that for a few years now, I was hoping to put them into a scrapbook, but just haven't had the time yet. I came up with the brain wave of putting them into a blog, so then I can enter random memory entries as I like and then label them with location, and year, and if I add more authors, who entered the memory. Anyway, since a lot of family reads this blog I figured I'd post an open invitation here for anyone who wants to have access to this blog of our Braun family memories because I'm going to be making the blog private. Just leave me a comment with your email address or send me an email if you want me to email you an invitation to access the blog. I think it's going to be a real great keep sake of memories once it gets going!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...