Monday, April 7, 2008

You are Beautiful! - Musical Monday

So, I found a favorite song that I love to listen to while working out! Now, it may seem a little questionable to some people but I love it. It's called "Big Girl You Are Beautiful" by Mika. Talks about having curves in the right places, and "a real woman needs a real man here's why....now a whole lotta woman needs a whole lot more." When I can tend to be a bit hard on myself for not seeing results it`s a good reminder to love myself as I am, and not take my size so seriously. My size isn`t the end all, be all of who I am. But it`s also a motivator, because relating to a song directed at `big girls` can also give me that extra motivation to lose that label. And it`s a catchy little tune that`s fun to move to, whether it be dancing around the house or at the gym. Here is the video of the song on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szUsGwuuhAk

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...