Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Fill In

1. The last time I lost my temper I was tired, not feeling well, things weren't going my way, and it was probably over in less than 5 minutes.
2. This stomach virus is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is a Stephen King book hubby picks, we're making each other read a book by the other's favorite author.
4. Walking outside in the sun with no wetness, is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, you haven't tried just being honest!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was new Ted Dekkar books, which I can't read until I'm done the Stephen King book : (
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to preparing for renos, tomorrow my plans include renos and Sunday, I want to not do renos!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...