Friday, July 8, 2011

Fill-in Friday


1. My plans this summer include Folklarama, birthday dinners, maybe a trip to the in-law's spot near Lake of the Woods.


2. The best summer I ever had was ....well, considering hubby and I don't have a lot of summer plans, ever, I would have to say it's likely it was a summer with my family. Last summer when we spent a week up at a lake in N.Sask. was pretty awesome, I loved everything about it, time with the fam, the kids, nature, camp fire, smores, BBQ every day, the beach....good times.


3. Summer is longer hours for more socializing and making excuses to be out in the sunshine.

4. My favorite summer food is any meat off the BBQ.

5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with slurpees (we aren't the slurpee capital for nothing).

6. My summer uniform consists of shorts and skirts and tank tops.

7. The best thing about summer is all the energy I seem to have all of a sudden. It must be the vitamin D.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...