Monday, June 20, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

~ my littlest nephew had his first birthday last weekend, good times! thanks to Pinterest for the great cookie monster cupcake idea.





~ I really need to get off the ol' butt now that all my shows are done, but am really enjoying reruns of Reba, lol.

~ we got the puppy back because his mum's condo changed the pet rules, and so she had to have us look after him again until she can buy a house. so, depending on the market, could be a few weeks, could be months. we'll see :) oh, and of course that means we two more bottles of wine too....to start ;)

~ went to see the Green Lantern movie on Saturday....that was pretty cool! why did I not know about this superhero pre-BBT (Big Bang Theory)? now I have a new fav power, AND I'll get more of Sheldon's jokes!

~ speaking of Sheldon, saw a Bazinga shirt today at the mall, lol.  I want one! there is a whole website dedicated to duplicating his shirts, sheldonsshirts.com.

~ Sunday it was our almost yearly tradition of Father's Day picnic in the park, it was beautiful! and the groundhogs tearing around really kept the kids entertained :) with the plastic croquet mallets it was a real live game of 'Wack-a-Mole'!

~ and it's almost the end of June!!! where did the time go? I was supposed to have all my crafty stuff ready to sell, before the new catalogue, and sales quarter finish June 30th, at a special '$5 or less for everything sale'!  I kinda do, but I haven't even arranged for a night at my mom's or invited anyone yet! only 10 days left to do it in and the next 3 are busy! ack! ok, I'll stop using exclamation marks now :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...