Thursday, July 31, 2008

Great encouragement

One of my Starbucks buddies, who is also on this weight loss journey (she's lost 40lbs and she started about the same time as me!), had a great idea for getting encouraged by lost weight, especially when it doesn't feel like a lot. She suggested I go down to Starbucks and ask to see 4 - 5lb bags of coffee, and that's how much weight I am no longer carrying around. Sure seems like a lot when it's put that way! Yay me! Here are some images of what 20lbs looks like - very cool!



2 comments:

Pamela said...

20 pounds is ALOT!! Think of how much 20 of those butter bricks are...that is a whole lot of weight...you are awesome!

tammi said...

That's a great perspective! Ten more pounds, and I've lost my 4-yr old daughter!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...