Saturday, February 9, 2008

Self-Portrait Saturday *Updated*

What celebrity do you think or have been told you look like?
Well, back in the day (1997) I was told I look like Molly Ringwald. Here's a comparison photo...personally, I don't see it.

I think I look more like fellow Winnipeger, Anna Paquin. Here's a comparison photo.

A lot closer match anyway.

*Thanks Pam for directing me to this site, http://www.myheritage.com/celebrity-face-recognition, where I have since learned these are the celebrities I look like:

Daisy Fuentes Tori Amos Katie Couric
And Anna Paquin was listed too, ha I was right!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I think you do have a resemblance to Anna Paquin....have you ever done that my celebrity lookalikes thing @myheritage.com?

~L~ said...

not yet, but now I will : )

Pamela said...

lol! I guess Katie Couric must be from the B side because she was on mine too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...