Monday, February 4, 2008

Musical Monday

Well, it's been really cold lately and it's the time of year I find myself eating a lot of soup, both to warm me up, and to make me feel better when I'm sick. Today's musical monday question is, what kind of music makes you feel better when you are sick, have cabin fever or are feeling a little blue? Personally I listen to music that will boost my energy level, songs that get my blood pumping and my feet moving, songs that rock out a little. Here are just a few examples (links to videos of songs, courtesy of Youtube):

Paul Brandt - Didn't Even See The Dust

Dirty Vegas - Days Go By

Rihanna - Please Don't Stop the Music

Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive

Cascada - Everytime We Touch

Big & Rich - Loud

Scissor Sisters - Don't Feel Like Dancing

Ram Jam - Black Betty

Abba - Anything on Abba Gold Album

Pink - Trouble

It's quite the ecclectic song list, yes, but that's me! I've just got to start playing them more, so I'm motivated to shake my groove thang......to stay warm of course!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...