Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Middle Name Hoopla

I was high-fived over at Pam`s blog for the Middle Name Hoopla!

(1) You must post the rules on your post before you answer the questions.

(2) You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name use your maiden name instead.

(3) When you are finished with your answers, you tag one person for each letter of your name.

M - March 1st, my wedding anniversary, it's coming up very fast and I'm excited to celebrate 5 years of marriage!

I - Ice Cream, I am a sucker for it! The staple is chocolate, any kind, double or triple, mint or brownie, with peanut butter or with raspberries. But I also love the Tiger, Bubble Gum, Cotton Candy, Blue Licorice, Rocky Road, French Vanilla, the sherberts. And then there's blizzards or ice cream cake! I can't help it, it's genetic.

C - Cats, just one of the cute, fuzzy animals I love, but they are the only type I own. I have two kitties, Princess who is a 7 1/2 year old siamese who lives up to her name, and Kody, who is a 2 1/2 year old grey tabby, and he would have been more accurately named $#!% Disturber.

H - Hobbies, I have lots and lots of hobbies. First there is crafting, the majority being scrapbooking and making greeting cards but I've also crocheted and cross-stitched. Then I'd say my next favorite is photography, of scenery and people, but especially my neices. Reading, and right now I'm obsessed with reading Ted Dekker books, it's a good thing he has so many published one after another to keep me from withdrawl. I also write poems, and I eventually would like to get one of these books in my head on paper. I love interior decorating, which is hard to do as a hobby, but I have helped my sisters and mom with decorating their homes, as well as doing my own house. I've also been into drawing and painting, which I haven't done in quite a while because I barely have time for the other hobbies as it is, but I love water colors (which I've now incorporated into scrapbooking and card making though, thanks to Stampin Up!) and I love sketching.

E - Earrings, of which I have 3 in each ear but I have been tempted to also do a nose ring. I'm not sure it would be as cute on me as it was on my sisters.

L - Ladybugs are so cute, I have an affinity for them I guess you could say. It used to be part of a nickname I had and from there I just grew to love them. I have ladybug candles, a stuffed ladybug, a glass ladybug, and I hope to get a tattoo that incorporates ladbugs some day. It will go well with the tattoo I already have of the other two bugs I like (as opposed to all the rest which I hate), butterflies and dragonflies.

L - the Lion and the Lamb, two of my favorite images used to describe Christ. I love how C.S. Lewis portrays Aslan, the Christ figure in "The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe" I think it is so perfect. But as powerful as Christ was, He was still the pure and innocent sacrifice, like a lamb. It's a theme I would love to make into a nursery room one day, especially since Sean loves lions, and I love cute, stuffed lambs.

E - Everquest II, is an online game I play with Sean. It's kind of hard to describe, but it's a MMORPG, which stands for Massive Multi-Player (meaning thousands of people are all logged into the game at one time) Online (on the internet) Role-Playing (you play through a character you create) Game. It's set in mid-evil times with elves, ogres, gnomes, humans, etc. where you can be good or bad, and you do quests that could be anything from slaying a dragon to saving a captive, any kind of quest you want to do you can do. Anyway, we find it fun, especially getting to be 'friends' with people you've played with consistently.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...