Friday, February 15, 2008

Almost done with the schmoopiness

About us

What is his name? Sean

How long have you been together? Since February 19, 2001

How long did you date? Dated for 1.5 years then engaged for 6 months

How old is he? 27

Who eats more? Me, but only overall over the day because he rarely eats breakfast and almost never eats lunch, but at one sitting, he eats more.

Who said I love you first? I was trying to remember this the other day and I think I waited until he said it, but I'm not 100% sure

Who is taller? Sean

Who can sing better? Definitely Me

Who is smarter? Each of us has an edge in different areas, but I'd say we are about equal

Who does the laundry? That's Sean's job

Who pays the bills? Technically no one, every last one is direct withdrawl but I set them up that way.

Who sleeps on the right side? I do, since he wakes up easier and needs to be by the alarm on the left side so we get up

Who mows the lawn? Sean's job again

Who cooks dinner? That's my job

Who drives? If we're going somewhere together he drives most of the time, but I have the jeep for work everyday, so it's about equal

Who is more stubborn? I think this one is a tie again

Who asked out who first? I gave permission for someone to give Sean my number and then he called that night

Who proposed? Sean did

Who had more friends? I do, Sean's a little picky about his friends, he usually only has a few close ones

Who is more sensitive? Oh, most certainly I am

Who has more siblings? It's a tie, I have two sisters, he has two brothers

Who wears the pants? I think we share the pants.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...