Friday, September 23, 2011

Right Now

I'm......

~ trying not to be nervous about our recovery launch night, TONIGHT!

~ taking just a short lunch because I'm trying to get as much work done as possible since I'm only working 7 out of the next 15 work days.

~ skimping on lunch because we're soon going to have chocolate birthday cake to celebrate 2 b-days in the office.


~ staring at my 'corner of joy' and missing the kidlings.  I really need to call the girls and ask how school has been these last few weeks (yes they are both in school now!)

~ hoping I win the Ted Dekker - Mortal contest for a trip to Rome! I really need a free get-away!

~ looking at my chipping nail polish and peeling nails, I really need a manicure.

~ debating between Facebook and Google +, I haven't looked at Google + enough to know if it does or doesn't have the same privacy concerns....and I REALLY don't want to start over with all my pictures and stuff. I purposefully use FB as a visual 'catch up' for those my friends I don't get to see/talk to often or who are far away....it's taken me since I joined FB 4 years ago to accumulate my albums, I don't want to have to do that all over again.  Plus it's a tool we might be using for our recovery groups, an info page if you will, I don't know that Google + will be as 'organization' friendly. hmmmm......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...