Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love

ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com
9 years ago we fell in love fast, you seemed to good to be true, but you weren't.
Now you’re my whole life, now you’re my whole world....
We’ve come so far since that day....I thought I loved you then

7 years ago we were married, we promised to fight for love, we believed love will win
Now you’re my whole life, now you’re my whole world....
We’ve come so far since that day....I thought I loved you then

We've seen for better and worse, what we can't see is what the future holds for us
But I also can’t see how I’m ever gonna love you more....but I’ve said that before
You're still my whole life, you’re still my whole world....
Well look back some day at this moment that we’re in
and I'll look at you and say and I thought I loved you then

I love you Sean!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...