Saturday, February 27, 2010

101 List update...yikes only 50 days left to go!

Out of 101 +10 to dos - 58 Completed ~ 13 In Progress ~ 18 daily/weekly/etc. items implemented ~ 9 No Can Dos
12 left that I haven’t touched yet! With 50 days to go! (as of last update - 02/27/10)


55. Go out for a one-on-one coffee/dinner with at least 6 family members each year – 14/16...almost there!
59. Go out for a coffee/dinner with at least one friend each month – 23/32...probably won't make it but plugging away!
62. Become a mom (even though this one is a little out of my control) – looking into if I have a tipped uterus that may be causing difficulties
63. Join a cell group/Bible study – took a small group class, waiting to be connected with a small group now
68. Read the whole Bible – 18/66 books, and currently reading 5 more, on track to finish by end of 201079. My second tattoo – done, see pictures below95. Make at least 100 cards for at least 10 different occasions, to have ready on hand for each year's events – created 72/10099. Make at least two journal entries per week, on blog or on paper - 284/284

50 days to go, we'll see what else I can get done yet!





2 comments:

Shanon said...

New tatoo looks great - what does it mean? I don't have any yet, I actually want to get the "Circle" pendant on my upper back... LOL

~L~ said...

it means Faith. This is my second one....I got hooked after the first one but it took me a long time to get up the nerve for that one :) it wasn't so bad afterall! the circle pendant is a cool idea, my husband has been mulling over that idea for his shoulder too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...