Monday, February 1, 2010

Happiness is...

Happiness is....

finding home remedies that are much more effective and cheap than the 'real deal'.

I've never had a problem with acne until I decided to go off birth control pills, and then suddenly I started getting spot acne on my chin during stress or with too much indulgence of bad food. I tried so many kinds of cleansers, and even though I found some that helped a little, none got rid of it all together.

That is until I heard, via word of mouth, about witch hazel. Distilled witch hazel, bought in the first aid section of a pharmacy, less than $4 for a bottle that lasts about a month with fairly heavy usage, used as a toner as needed and then a small amount regularily to maintain the balance of oil on your skin. Next thing I know I have clear skin (well, other than the stupid scars)!

I am SO happy, yet so bummed I didn't find out about this 4 years ago!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...