Monday, June 15, 2009

Crazy Eights Hoopla

Crazy Eights Hoopla

Technically wasn't tagged, but enough of the blogs I read were doing it and I haven't done one in such a long time.

Eight things I'm looking forward to (in no particular order):
1. Going for walks with all my girlfriends this summer
2. My newest tattoo, it’s all planned out just waiting for authentic Chinese calligraphy
3. Losing the rest of my weight, gained a little on vacation so I’ve got 18lbs to lose
4. Starting my Stampin Up! business
5. Possibly getting a puppy!
6. My birthday
7. Hanging out with my family on Father’s Day
8. Dealing and healing

Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Played with lots of puppies at Petland!
2. Rented and played Lego Indiana Jones on Wii with hubby
3. Download pictures off the camera and up on Facebook
4. Drank a non-fat mocha latte
5. Gave BIL his Nashville Souveniers
6. Took pictures of a beautiful Blue Jay in our back yard
7. Received a pot of beautiful yellow lillies from hubby :)
8. Debated seeing George Canyon sing in Niverville but decided not to after all

Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Be more healthy, physically & emotionally
2. Be a mom
3. Travel around the world
4. Be lucratively self-employed
5. Not be anxious about anything, have peace about everything
6. Have a little farm that runs completely off renewable energy
7. Design and sew my own clothes
8. Move all my loved ones to live on my own personal tropical island

Eight shows I watch:
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. CSI
3. Criminal Minds
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. The Mentalist
6. Medium
7. Big Bang Theory
8. Lost

Eight people hi-fived:Anyone reading this that would like to do it - you've just been hi-fived!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I enjoyed reading your answers! A puppy?! Really!

~L~ said...

Hopefully, we've got a dog in mind, but Sean would like to babysit his mom's dog just to be sure of what he's getting himself into, lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...