Sunday, October 14, 2007

About Me ~ Lori in*His*hands

Hello and welcome to Lori *in His hands*. I, of course, am Lori and here is a little about me.

I am a woman with many loves, my motto is "Love and Be Loved". I commit to the people and things I love passionately and whole-heartedly, I wear all my emotions on my sleeve and they spill honestly through my fingertips here.

The not-at-all-inclusive list of things you will see me write about here are;
~My faith in the one magnificent God, father of my redeemer Jesus Christ, and the truths he reveals to me in my walk with him.
~My tremendous husband who joined me in marriage March 1, 2003 on a blustery, blizzardy day, but he warms me through and through, and I love getting to share my life with him.
~My awesome family who I love so dearly, my mom and dad, my two sisters/dear friends, their husbands, my 2 nieces and 2 nephews, and 2 potential Ethiopian neices/nephews that have yet to be chosen. Also my husbands family, mom and dad-in-law, and the bro-in-law. And I also include in my family my closest friends, who sometimes happen to blood related, who are part of my treasured support team.
~My Church and my serving there.
~My work as an office administrator at an environmental consulting company and my family of co-workers who I really cherish.
~My health, a lot to do with weight struggles, but also a balance of overall health, physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally.
~My love of children and my journey with infertility, although I do have a blog dedicated to that journey specifically, I do mention it here as well.
~My desire to learn and grow, especially learning how to be a good steward of my time, my money, my home, my gifts/talents, my relationships, and a good steward of His wonderful creation, our earth!
~My creative endevours, such as: crafting - especially greeting cards & scrapbooking, photography & digital photo design, poetry, writing, creative journalling, jewellry making, crochet, home decor/art, etc. I again have a blog dedicated to all things crafty :)
~My sense of humor - I love to laugh, I am actually known for my laugh, people say they know my laugh anywhere and when they remember me so many people say they remember my laugh.
~Other passions/fascinations I have are music-especially Country, cooking/food/eating, travel, tattoos, justice, reading, being exceptionally organized and meticulate, blog memes, and being a girly girl who doesn't mind getting dirty as long as she has the right shoes on!

Thank you for caring to learn a little more about me and why I blog! Feel free to become a follower of mine and join my wonderful blogger community :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...