Wednesday, June 27, 2012

good vs. bad

good.
a non-Christian friend who I've been reaching out to lately invited me out to a movie with her and her friends.
bad.
it was the stripper movie, had to pass but suggested we do another movie some time.

good.
my nephew is due today!!!
bad.
he wasn't born today :(

good.
the long weekend is just 3 days away :)
bad.
hubby has to work Monday.

good.
progress on my priorities of being in the flow of the spirit, and health.
good.
being blessed by more responsibility as a result. it's an honor and humbling at the same time. it can feel like I'm a little out of my league sometimes (and I can be tempted to see it as 'bad' occasionally) but I trust God knows what he's doing with me. and that's a good thing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...