Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Doing Him Justice

I was on such a roll there for awhile and although God hasn't stopped giving me wonderful images and stories I want to share, I'm having difficulty doing them justice.
It's kinda funny in one sense, because they are usually just a "flash", a picture, a few words and so you'd think it would be easy to convey, but it testifies to the AWESOMENESS of God, that I can't even come close to capturing how/what He made me feel in words. He spoke to me so deeply, He said so much, all in that little "flash".
It's strange and wonderful, yet I'm still perplexed at how I am going to share what He wants me to share. I usually don't struggle for words but now I am. Maybe I'm over thinking it. I'm going to keep working on them until I think I've got it, I just wanted you to know I'm still here, still thinking about the truth, still trying to share it as best I can!

1 comment:

tammi said...

I SO understand that struggle!! I look forward to the results either way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...