Monday, September 10, 2012

September Numbers

I can't believe it's already the 10th of September!

It's been 13 days since my last blog post, I haven't been that negligent for a while!

My nephew is 2 months old today! Happy 2-months Paxi! :)




This is Jodi holding Pax at a Goldeyes game where we lost 15-1, but who was counting, mom and my sisters and I were too busy talking and being distracted by our lil' P-nut.

I'm about to begin my 2nd year serving as a leader at our Celebrate Recovery Ministry, wow!


11 more days until I give my testimony again....it is getting easier :)


I'm now on an 8 month count down to my next tattoo, wahoo!

I completed 2 new hire orientations over the last 2 weeks at work, that's a 13% growth in just a span of 8 days!

9 more days until my hubby starts school again!

I finished my 9th collage painting, for a belated birthday gift to my sister Tami.

I, along with my co-hosts, created almost 50 of these mini-7 layer dip cups for my sister's baby shower, for our 25 guests.

 There, it's only the 10th of September, and that's already a lot of numbers (reasons) I had to blog but didn't have the time! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...