Thursday, July 16, 2009

Journal of a Journey

Yeah, I have a lot of these...journals of a journey. Well, 1285 days ago I started a journal that I thought I was writing so that I could one day provide it to my first born child to show them how much they were wanted, and planned, and thought about, and pursued, and loved. Here I am 1285 days later with no one to give this journal, except....you. Life has taught me over and over again, no matter my circumstances I am never alone, I am never the only one going through something, and that sharing about my circumstances can bring so much light, and relief, and even contentment and joy, no matter how much it seems like the opposite.
So I've created a blog out of the journal I've kept about my experiences trying to pursue motherhood. My hope is that anyone can learn from my journey, but I especially hope that those of you who can't get have children find a place where you know you are not alone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...