Sunday, May 24, 2009

Follow the Leader

Leading isn't something that comes easy to me, but everyone who has a purpose, anyone who recognizes their skills, they have a calling to lead in that area. I can take the lead in blessing people with hand made cards as my own crusade of random acts of kindess. I can take the lead being the 'go-to' person for child care in my various community circles. I can take the lead writing about the things God places on my heart, and put them on my blog for the world to see.
That's a lot less daunting when it's said that way, yet I know it is in fact leadership because of how my 'followers' has increased greatly since I've started writing the truth God speaks into my soul. Even when I don't have wise truths persay, just telling the truth about what's going on my life is a witness to the truth of how God is working in me. I know because that same 'everyday truth' I read from other bloggers has allowed God to work in me and they lead me to a closer relationship with Him.
So don't be shy, go forth and be leaders!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

You are a leader...and have always been one...don't doubt yourself!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...