Saturday, January 3, 2009

You'd think

with all the time off the holidays afford us that I would have had time for some blogging. Alas, I have not. I plan on doing a belated New Year's tribute to 2008 eventually, hopefully tomorrow, as well as a list of things I'd like to accomplish in 2009. Of course I shouldn't add too much to that list considering I'm still working on my 101 in 1000. Oh, and I should update that some time soon as well : ) Well, right now, supper and quality time with hubby trumps blogging, but stay tuned, I will post soon.

2 comments:

tammi said...

You have indeed been a busy woman! I've missed you!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for a very happy and fulfilling New Year!!

Pamela said...

Happy New Year and I am looking forward to seeing what you have planned for the coming year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...