Sunday, January 4, 2009

101 in 1001 update


There were just a few things to update, didn't really change much of what I have left to do, but here is my update none the less.
As I'm updating this list I'm realizing I put a lot of 'dreamer' or 'wishful thinking' type items on my list, which isn't bad because I aspire to make them reality, but for a person like me who needs to strike off everything on my list, it can be somewhat painful realizing you may not ever strike them off! Usually, when I have a list I know I can't finish, I trash it and start a new list : ) I know, I'm such a cheater! But, this list is actually a good exercise in letting little things like that go, I'm feeling better knowing my items may not all be accomplished, I'm looking at them as goals not as 'must do's'. I was contemplating making my next 101 list more tangible, but I hope I don't cave into my self-pressure by doing that, and instead put some more lofty goals I can push myself to try for.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Great progress! I am also finding some of the items on my list rather dreamy too...especially #84...although I did say "BUY" and not "WEAR" lol! BTW I have trouble reading your posts on your blog (as opposed to google reader)because of color of the text and background....do you find my blog hard to read too?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...