Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Living Well Wednesdays -



So this last week was ok, one of those I didn't do my best but I still behaved, and lost 0.5 lb for that, which is a loss, so I'm happy. I'm really loving having my chart, I can check my progress in the morning and after work, see how I'm doing, what choices I should make to meet my goals. One thing I've noticed right off the bat is I give myself too much leeway on weekends....and weekends often start on Thursday, lol. But now that I know that is my pattern I'm going to make sure not to continue that.

This week is super busy so that's all I really have time to write today, but I'll leave you with a word that I picked up from recent work promotions, sustainability. It reminds me to live life in a way that I can sustain.

2 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Good post! You're doing great.
Mama Bear

tammi said...

Hmm, this "chart" you speak of.... can you give us more details? Perhaps in a future post? (or in the form of a personal email!) I'm back to journalling again, but tracking progress on a pretty chart seems so much more fun!!

Congrats on your DOWNWARD progress!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...