Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Absentee Blogger

Lately I've felt like an absentee blogger, mostly only blogging on Wednesdays for some wellness encouragement and accountability, but I've just been too busy/exhausted/stressed/busy trying to be healthy/taking photos I don't even have time to download/etc. to spend much time here. I barely have time for catching up on my reading, never mind writing (glad to see I'm not the only one who is MIA though, lol). I hope things are settling down soon on all fronts, so I'll be back. Absence makes the heart grow fonder : )

2 comments:

tammi said...

It really does!! Just today, I was wondering how you were and thinking I hadn't seen you around the blogosphere or Facebookland for a while!!

Pamela said...

:) Life gets busy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...