Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our house....is a very, very, very fine house

Ok! Finally I have some pictures of our house to show, some before and lots after!
This is the layout of our house shortly after we moved in (before - first)and now (after - second)
Newly painted exterior














Old ceiling lights replaced (they were blech), de-clutter, new pantry, touch up paint








De-clutter, touch up paint







No room for dining here! De-clutter, touch up paint, new wardrobe desk








De-clutter, removed 2 dressers, re-arranged










De-clutter, add shelves, re-caulking












Removed bed, created crafting space











Added clothes rack, new curtain
Pulled out old floor, laid new floor

1 comment:

tammi said...

You've been very busy ~ you're house looks awesome!! I love the crafty space!

I came here via Pam's blog ~ I think I've visited here once or twice before. I noticed on your sidebar that you're trying live healthy and lose some weight and I wanted to invite you to join others "Living Well." Darlene Schacht, editor of Christian Woman Online magazine, publishes a weekly article about living well and then there are numerous regular participants who link up to her post. It's a great place to get hints and tips and encouragement from others doing the same thing. Like me! And it's not just about weight loss, but about living well in all areas of our lives.

Check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...