Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Okay, I know, it's been a really long time....

But I've been BUSY! When I'm not painting or patching the rough spots in our house, I'm tidying and packing and cleaning (and falling in love with my vacuum, I can't believe it's not Dyson!), and then I have to find time to exercise, and do about a dozen other small tasks I'd promised people or am working on with people. AND squeeze in 3 visits with friends we haven't visited/seen in anywhere from 10 months to 17 years! Ack!
Tonight Com.free is over to take photos and create a spec sheet with us and so soon I will have time to write a decent blog entry, with some pics of our updated house : ) Too bad I didn't take many 'before' shots to compare, but I'll explain all that I've done, don't you worry! Lol.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...