Saturday, June 14, 2008

I DID IT!

I weighed myself two days early than I usually do, but as of today I am 194 lbs, the lowest weight I have been since late 2001! It's only one pound lower than what I was in 2005, but it took me 6.5 years to get under 195 lbs.
So, for those keeping track, that is 17 lbs lost in 15 weeks, and I've lost at least 8.5 inches off my main torso areas. I haven't been measuring inches on my legs and arms but they have noticeably shrunk as well. AND, I'm actually beginning to see some toning, I can see a hint of my biceps, abs, and if I flex I can see my quads and calf muscles! I don't think I've EVER been able to see muscles on myself!
I'm very pumped!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

You rock! Congrats on reaching this milestone!

tammi said...

Just popped in and what a great surprise!! Congratulations!! Doesn't it feel absolutely AWESOME?! You're doing SO well!!

Are you doing this all on your own or are you attending meetings of some sort? Either way, whatever you're doing is obviously working! Keep it up!!

~L~ said...

I've got a small group of friends who are all in this losing weight struggle and so in a way I find it a great support, even though it's not formal. I have also begun to thoroughly enjoy being active and especially now that I'm seeing results. It's actually a combination of a lot of things and I'm very blessed how this attempt to get healthy has gone. Thanks for the comments : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...