Saturday, May 29, 2010

Gotta Have Faith

Number Thirty-Nine
Take a course to find out my spiritual gifts


Our Church offered a course to find out our spiritual gifts over the last month and I've been really blessed by the information I've been learning about how God has built me and how I can be the part of the Body I am meant to be. Thanks to all of you who helped me out by doing my 'assignment', it really affirmed what I learned and I am so excited to talk to someone at the Church next week about ministries I can be a part of that suit my giftings!
I wasn't really surprised by what I found out, it has made me understand why I have leaned towards the goals I have had, and it confirms that this IS who I was made to be :) One gift that was maybe not surprising but unexpected though was the gift of Faith. You can read more about my recent history and lessons in Faith on my other blog, but I just thought this was very interesting considering I got this 4 months ago.

It means Faith. Faith has been increasingly important to me over the last year and a half, but I hadn't realized I had grown in it so much it was now a gift!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...