Thursday, August 27, 2009

Baby Making Update

So baby making has taken quite the back-burner this year, although it's always in the back of my mind. I have some hope left that it's not a closed door, and I still wonder if any of it is 'in my hands' persay.
My cousin came across a contest that peaked my interest, to win a book on some naturopathic things I could try, I posted a little more about that here on my baby-making blog. My interest led me to enter the contest at least, we'll see how far it goes after I've won/lost :) I find it hard to invest too much energy or finances into this for fear it will get my hopes up too much, but if I win the book I think the suggestions will be worth trying to impliment.


FeistyFrugalFabulous

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...