Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I didn't go crazy

So I got my hair cut and colored on the weekend and I didn't go wild after all. First I wanted to find something that suits me and would be easy to maintain, that would be a style I would want to keep. I might try throwing in some pink streaks in the near future but for now, this is what I went with.

I really like it (although my curls deflated a little by the time I took this pic). It's really easy to do curly or straight. It's a good length, not too long that's it tangles or gets in my way, and not too short I HAVE to do something with it, and can still wear it in a pony tail. And I love the color! I picked something close to my natural color but a little more golden/reddish. I think it suits my skin tone really well. I'm very happy, as usual, with my hair dresser, it's no wonder I've been going back for four years.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Nice! I need to do something to my hair before I go back to school...at the very least I need to dye it as I saw one of those pesky silver hairs peeking through again, lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...