Thursday, July 19, 2012

Three Things Thursday

Three things that made me smile this week

1.A great day with the kidlings! Smiling all day :)



2. A visit with my long distance cousin who I have only seen about 3 times in the last 9 years! And of course, when we see each other, it never seems like enough time to catch up, so the few hours we spent were far too short but I'll take it over nothing! (oops, forgot to take a picture of it! :( )


3.A freebie from a friend! Something I really wanted (sorry, it's a secret what it is for now) is now mine for free, thanks to an old friend who I just so happened to have a chance to visit with a short while. No such thing as luck....this was one of those orchestrated moments you'll never forget.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...