Monday, January 28, 2008

Boy I'm a lousy blog author lately

Ok, so I'm almost done my big blog opinion I keep alluding to, I promise. I'll give you a hint, it's about Oprah. Stay tuned.
In the mean time, here are a few snippits from my life lately.
I finally got my appointment booked at the fertility clinic, it is the morning of March 11th so hopefully we'll have some answers soon. Thanks to all of you who have been praying about this situation, praying that God's will is revealed in all this and for our patience to continue as this is could just be one more step of many.
The Big & Rich concert we went to last Monday was both Big and Rich, it was not falsely advertised : ) Considering the duo's music video's I did not expect them to be as humble as they were but they were tossing free stuff left, right, and center, and they even kidded that they could be opening for Emerson Drive by this time next year, because they are getting such acclaim recently (they were also an awesome opening act). We had a blast and they definately exceeded our expectations!
Avery is on the cusp of talking, this last weekend she would mimic us when we said "I love you" with her own "Iwaya". It was super cute and soooo exciting. She is also keenly aware of her family, she can point to Brooklynn, daddy and mommy, and even to herself, when you ask where that person is. I love watching the development of children, I find it so fascinating! I am so blessed to have my neices in my life, I feel so enriched just from being witness to their lives.
Tami & Kellin are now back from Guinea, Africa, we picked them up from the airport Saturday night. They had some amazing stories to tell and they have some amazing pictures on the blog I previously linked, I'll leave the link there for awhile, you should check it out.
Take care, I'll be back soon with my super-opinionated self!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...